“An unforgettable experience that will have a lasting impact on my future.”
Thinking of taking a gap year? Excellent! Doing what?
Travelling the world? Just getting a job to pay for uni?
Or serving the Lord, building your skill-set, trusting God as you step outside your comfort zone? And making friends for life.
Oh, and having loads of fun!
Here at Yorkshire Camps we’re not just about doing great camps for under 18’s. We’re about growing disciples and building the church! We want to invest in young people beyond those who come to camp. The Training Team offers 18-25 year olds the chance to join us for a year.
– Live and work at Netherside Hall, our magnificent home in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
– Deliver amazing holidays and share the glorious good news of Jesus.
– Discover gifts you didn’t know you had!
– Grow in understanding of God’s Word.
– Serve as a small army developing the building and 30 acre site.
– Have a lasting impact in your future!
While you’re here serving us, we’ll serve you; training, teaching, encouraging and equipping you right throughout the year. And then releasing you back into the local church to apply those lessons in ‘normal life’ (whatever that means!).
God could use a year on the Training Team to change your life! And then impact the local church long into the future. We’re excited to be part of that process. Are you?
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org