“An unforgettable experience that will have a lasting impact on my future.”
Thinking of taking a gap year? Excellent! Doing what?
Travelling the world? Just getting a job to pay for uni?
Or serving the Lord, building your skill-set,
trusting God as you step outside your comfort zone?
And making friends for life.
Oh, and having loads of fun!
Here at Yorkshire Camps we’re not just about doing great camps for under 18’s. We’re about growing disciples and building the church! We want to invest in young people beyond those who come to camp. The Training Team offers 18-25 year olds the chance to join us for a year.
– Live and work at Netherside Hall, our magnificent home in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
– Deliver amazing holidays and share the glorious good news of Jesus.
– Discover gifts you didn’t know you had! We will help you discover and refine your gifts over the year.
– Grow in understanding of God’s Word. As part of your year with us, you will attend the North West Partnership Bible training course each week. You will also have a one to one who will meet with you regularly to help you grow as a Christian.
– Receive specific children’s and youth training which will set you up for a lifetime of ministry wherever the Lord leads you.
– Serve as part of a small army developing the building and 30 acre site.
– Have a lasting impact in your future creating memories to last a lifetime!
While you’re here serving us, we’ll serve you; training, teaching, encouraging and equipping you right throughout the year. And then releasing you back to apply those lessons in ‘normal life’ .
God could use a year on the Training Team to change your life, as well as impacting the local church long into the future. We’re excited to be part of that process. Are you?
For more info contact email@example.com